The lovely Diney has Meme'd me to do the ten top things that make me happy..
Lets have a think....
- Without sounding corny, the sound of my girls laughing...a 7 and 3 year olds giggles are the best
- Lie in's and the only thing that wakes me up is the smell of coffee creeping up the stairs
- The smell and anticipation of starting a new book
- Sitting with both my girls snuggled up on the sofa, quiet and still.
- Browsing in quiet shops, with no interruptions, a rare and special thing these days
- Writing something really good, also a very rare thing
- A walk with friends in the country on a sunny day, then a picnic
- Really lovely food, that I haven't cooked
- Sunday dinner at my Mum's with all the extended family in tow.
- Finding out about some spangley technology that is so nerd-tastic it makes me tingle
I pass this little ray of sunshine too (apologies if you have already had it):